The L’Occitane Pivoine Flora Color Creams: Lighter Lovelies Are in Luck When It Comes to These Blush and Highlighter Duos




L’Occitane’s Pivoine Flora Color Cream in Abricot on cheeks
I couldn’t demi plié my way out of a paper bag, but one thing I can do is hoard cream blushes like these Pivoine Flora Color Creams from L’Occitane ($16 each).
Even after six months of ballet lessons back when I was in my 20s, I never looked half as graceful as the dancers on this packaging. These delicate dames look like they land leaps that make less sound than a sigh. I, on the other hand, usually land my leaps off balance, and frequently with a loud thud.
I turn to cream blushes a lot when I’m in a hurry to get out the door. They’re just so blasted easy to apply, even with fingers (apply to cheeks, blend and go).
Each of the limited edition L’Occitane Pivoine Flora Color Cream duos comes with a blendable matte blush AND a shimmery highlighter, so you get your cheek color and glow going from a single, pretty package.
I’ve been playing with two of the three duos, Abricot (a sheer coral-ish peach blush with a pale peach sheen highlighter) and Rose (a reddish pink blush with a glittery pink highlighter). Both of the blushes feel smooth and dry with a texture that reminds me of Smashbox’s Photofinish Primer. I’m not crazy about it, but it’s easy to blend and seems to layer well without looking too heavy on my skin.

Abricot

0 comments:

Post a Comment