The New Buxom Lip Tarnish Plumping & Moisturizing Lip Stains Want to Wow You in 4 Different Ways





buxom lip tarnish review
I don’t remember much from my brief stint in community theater as Misc. Shark Girl #3 in West Side Story, but I do remember how during auditions people would whisper about the “triple threats,” and how it was, like, a big deal to be one.
Sounds thuggish, right? — a triple threat! In theater parlance, it’s what they call someone who can sing, dance and act. Of course, I was barely able to do one of the three (I could dance a little)…but I also had long black hair that from far away helped me pass for Puerto Rican. Score! :)
Like multi-talented stage stars, Buxom’s new Lip Tarnish Plumping & Moisturizing Lip Stains ($18) want to do it all. Blackmail (a blackberry truffle), Busted (a cherry red), Caught on Tape (a hot pink) and Wardrobe Malfunction (a candy pink) go on sale exclusively at Sephora this August, and they hope to lavish lips in not three but FOUR different ways, tinting like a lip stain, shining like a gloss, hydrating like a lip balm and plumping like…something that plumps.

buxom lip tarnish review closeup
From the left: Caught on Tape, Blackmail, Wardrobe Malfunction and Busted
Swatches from the left: Wardrobe Malfunction, Caught on Tape, Busted and Blackmail

0 comments:

Post a Comment